WE’LL BE BACK AFTER A SHORT BREAK WITH YOUR 2019 MINDFULNESS CLASSES!
Enjoy a mindful holiday, filled with peace, love, and acceptance.
5:30-6:30 PM, at CenterPoint Counseling and Consulting. Call 717.267.2081 to register.
ALL CLASSES ARE $15.00
If group meditations are not for you, perhaps try an individual mindfulness-based personal session. Call 717-267-2081 to set up your individual session with Dianne Elsom, Meditation Teacher. 1/2 hour sessions rates are $50.00; 50 minutes session rates are $80.00.
To receive updates regarding our meditation practice, please click on the following link to sign up for our mailing list. http://eepurl.com/bwXBYH
“Before playing any great symphony, every great orchestra, even with the finest instruments must carefully tune the instruments first.
Mindfulness meditation is the present moment, collective tuning of our mind, body and spirit.”
Have you ever…
- Wondered how to meditate or how meditation really works?
- Wanted to have more control over your thoughts or emotions? To have more Peace of Mind?
- Wished that you could handle life stress better; or stay calm or focused in a busy, distracting world?
If you have answered “yes” to any of these questions, this innovative, understandable, and positive program is for you.
- Feel the beauty of an open, spacious, clarified mind
- Enjoy proven breathing and movement practices to lift energy or calm anxiety
- Learn and practice the Wheel of Awareness and other contemplative traditions of non-attachment
- Say “yes” to the one and only very special you
- Be in this Present Moment
CenterPoint Counseling and Consulting
2312 Scotland Road, Chambersburg, PA 17201
Meetings are held in the beautiful meditation space on site.
Classes are combined experiential and direct teaching led by a Certified Meditation Facilitator
Costs as follows:
Now offering individual and family meditation coaching. Please call for pricing.
$15.00 for ongoing First Thursday sessions, 5:30-6:30pm
Costs for special meditation events:
$55.00 for half-day retreats
$95.00 for full-day retreats
$165.00 for full six-week program
Take Home materials are included
Many different seating options are available
Meditation Program Facilitator:
Dianne E. Elsom, LCSW
Pennsylvania Licensed Clinical individual/couples Psychotherapist
Certified Meditation Teacher through Yama Therapeutics; Baltimore, Maryland. Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, resident