Our mission at CenterPoint is threefold:
We strive to assist individuals to reach new personal potential by moving past obstacles, pains, or troubles within themselves;
We improve close and intimate relationships with others;
We support the ability to participate within the larger community and natural world us.
Dianne E. Elsom, LCSW; Founder and Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist, Certified Meditation Facilitator
- Master’s Degree from the University of Maryland in Clinical Social Work
- Bachelor’s Degree from Emory University in Elementary Education
- Former Advisory Board Member Shippensburg University MSW Program
- Certified Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator from Yama Therapeutics in Baltimore, MD
- 2nd Degree Kenpo Black Belt; Yogi student of many branches and kinds for many years
- Advanced Degree in Montessori Elementary Education; Administration, Educational Leadership and Training Experience
- Clinical Supervisor for Pennsylvania LSW to LCSW mental health therapists
- Over 30 years of experience with children and adolescents
- Integrated holistic and mind/body preventative health practitioner
- Wilson College volunteer of the Year; 2013; for work at Fulton Center for Sustainable Living’s Organic Fulton Farm
- Bottom line, Dianne loves her work and she loves to play. You can find her out on the trail hiking, working at the farm, at a meditation retreat, at a yoga class, out swimming somewhere, (preferably out of doors), out with friends, family, nieces and nephews; enjoying local music and local food and having great times doing absolutely anything with her husband, Mark.
A Network of Integrative Practitioners:
CenterPoint Counseling and Consulting networks with and actively refers to a wide range of holistic practitioners within the health services and healing professions. These professionals include, but are not limited to, acupuncturists, nutritionists, massage therapists, yoga practitioners, meditation specialists, naturopaths, psychiatrists, psychologists and family physicians.